We believe that service to others is fundamental to our recovery process. Jaywalkers have become known in the community as people who will give back and help out any way we can. From local charity events to helping rebuild areas around the country hit by natural disasters, Jaywalker’s have made an impact. That feeling of usefulness helps us reestablish firm footing in recovery.
Jaywalkers have been volunteering for:
– The Aspen Homeless Shelter
– CARE (Animal Rescue)
– Habitat for Humanity
– Aspen Thrift Store (Clothes for the needy)
– Volunteer Outdoor Colorado
– Grand Canyon Trust
– Mission Wolf
– ReMEMBER (Pine Ridge Reservation)
– Adopt a Highway
– Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers
– Extended Table (Soup Kitchen for the Homeless)
– Assisting in the Rebuild of Joplin, MO
– Green Team
As Chief Executive Officer Bill provides leadership and manage all day-to-day operations of Jaywalker Lodge, an extended care residential addiction treatment program for adult men.