Recovery Goals and Recreation
Over the last 2 weeks we have had a plethora of Jaywalker staff and alumni complete personal goals set in their recovery to push the mental and physical abilities within their passion for the outdoors. These feats are milestones of personal accomplishment that we would never set or complete without personal recovery.
- Brendon K: Leadville Run 100
- Breton M: Leadville MTB Stage Race
- David K: Pro MTB Status and multiple podium race finishes this month: Honey Stinger MTB 50, Telluride 100, Pierre’s Hole 100
- Patrick S: Honey Stinger MTB 50
- Ryan B: Aspen Half Marathon
- Max G: Aspen Half Marathon
These efforts are monumental in self discovery, training, and perseverance. The mental challenges that present during the course of these distances and events are best processed revering the journey not the destination. All of these endeavors require support teams of family and friends. We complete personal goals as a team.
Congratulations to each man in recovery and their personal dedication and drive to find joy in their own recovery through passion in the outdoors.