Jaywalker Staff and Education
With the opening of Jaywalker U we have put our clients and students in an excellent position to continue their education. In spirit of our beliefs in continuing education, here is a look at what the Jaywalker Staff has been pursuing this year.
- Natalyn C: Colorado HR Law 2013 Class, QuickBooks 2.
- Lynn S: Rock Climber (learning mountain biking)
- Julie A: Finishing Bachelor’s in Business Management—Human Resources
- Cary P: Associates of Arts general studies degree from CMC
- Jacquie W: Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE) advanced certifications.
- Mike M: CAC II continuing to CAC III. Also Mike is a registered psychotherapist for the state, pursing bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- Joe T: Associates of Arts this semester and currently in the Sustainable Studies bachelors program at CMC.
- Pat S: Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Marketing
- Brendon K: Passed the MAC exam in route to CAC II.
- Greg B: Bachelor’s in psychology.
- Janet D: Finished the course work and the 880 hour internship for LADC . Preparing to take the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium exam.
- Donnie H: Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Marketing
Our staff’s dedication to our clients and furthering their education is a testament to what we teach at Jaywalker. We educate ourselves in turn to better help others. Keep up the good work!