At Jaywalker Lodge, we have values to guide our day to day interactions and activities. This is the core of who we are and how we conduct ourselves at Jaywalker.
- 1. We believe in the relentless and unapologetic pursuit of joy in recovery, intimacy among men, and a power greater than any one of us.
- 2. We believe it is a daily choice to stay in treatment, and to stay in recovery while in treatment.
- 3. We believe that effective treatment is NOT a consequence of our addiction, but a promise of our future together in recovery.
- 4. We believe that cleanliness and immaculate order create an environment of safety, trust and other-centered consciousness.
- 5. We believe in the importance of daily personal disciplines: morning meditation, being on time for all commitments, appointments and groups, 12 Step meeting attendance and a family style sit down dinner.
- 6. We believe every staff member has the opportunity and the responsibility to make a direct and positive impact on our men’s’ treatment experience.
- 7. We believe that collectively, the staff and men at Jaywalker Lodge are capable of accomplishing absolutely anything we set our minds to.
- 8. We believe that every day matters in a great treatment experience. We start with a daily surrender, we stay strong and finish stronger. We simply do our best every day.
- 9. We believe the role of our clinical team is to foster an environment of honesty, intimacy and trust among our men. We value the peer-to-peer relationship above all else.
- 10. We place the safety and well-being of our peer group above the wants and needs of any individual within it.
- 11. We believe that a healthy and happy workplace for our staff is essential to foster a healing environment for our men.
- 12. We believe that while complete abstinence from drugs and alcohol is an essential strategy in early recovery, the ultimate goal of sobriety is to live a life of joy, abundance and meaning.
As Chief Executive Officer Bill provides leadership and manage all day-to-day operations of Jaywalker Lodge, an extended care residential addiction treatment program for adult men.