Who is a Jaywalker?
- An addict with a tendency to relapse in the past despite an honest desire to recover
- An alcoholic who continues drinking or using because he believes that his life would be boring without it
- An addict who, after a treatment experience, knows all the right things to say but continues to make self-destructive decisions
- A “adrenaline junkie” who continues to drink or use to enhance the experiences of his unhealthy and risky behavior
- A addict who has let his lack of self-confidence, fear and anxiety stop him from becoming the man he wants to be
- A man who has had a taste of what true recovery can feel like but always lets it slip away as a result of his own tendency to isolate
- An alcoholic that needs a fresh start at life in a supportive community surrounded by recovering peers
- A man who needs to shift his focus from the wreckage of his past to the promises of a bright future in recovery
As Chief Executive Officer Bill provides leadership and manage all day-to-day operations of Jaywalker Lodge, an extended care residential addiction treatment program for adult men.