Revised Ride CMC Schedule
Ride CMC – Spring 2015 Shuttle Schedule, Revised 2/23/15
- RIDE CMC is a shuttle service operating Monday – Thursday between CMC-Spring Valley, Thunder River Market (RFTA connection), CMC-Glenwood and CMC-Carbondale providing free transportation to classes for students.
- CMC student ID required to ride (or photo ID plus your class schedule)
- For information call 947-8200
Morning Route (Mon-Thurs)
|CMC Spring Valley||CMC Glenwood||CMC Carbondale||Thunder River Market||CMC Glenwood||CMC Spring Valley|
Afternoon Route (Mon-Thurs)
|CMC Spring Valley||Thunder River Market||CMC Glenwood||CMC Carbondale||CMC Glenwood||Thunder River Market||CMC Spring Valley|
Stop locations (Look for RIDE CMC sign)
- CMC-Spring Valley – front of Calaway Academic Building
- CMC-Glenwood – west side of GW Center
- CMC-Carbondale – front of Lappala Center
- Thunder River Market/Hwy 82 – south end of parking lot (RFTA connection)
The free RIDE CMC shuttle service is for CMC students and employees only. RIDE CMC is provided by CMC with contributions from the Student Government Association. Fees/charges may apply in future semesters for RIDE CMC.